Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, August 21, 2008 \ 9:31 AM

First of, WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG (:

Why ifussypot.blogspot.com?
(1) I created SO MANY blogs (I think people will hate me for hogging the site names - in time to come) and realised what a fussy & fickle person I am. Wanted msfussypot but it's taken, thus ifussypot.
(2) It's time for a fresh new start.
(3) I just feel blog-shifting.

The holidays, all of you already know, has BEGUN (for me). Since last Wednesday, yay for that. Thank goodness it has been jam packed with activities. But I need to allocate more time on my school project! Been so distracted. What makes it worse? Past week, NO laptop to use. Now that it's back in my arms, NO Microsoft Words. Looks like I have to borrow my mother's laptop tonight again. Work to be done tonight!

Today (Thursday @ 430pm), which is in a couple of hours, I have an interview with Esplanade's CEO for project purpose. All I wanted was to get information online ): Was sooooo nervous initially. But now, more relaxed. I think I'll be gasping with anxiety later. Gosh, gosh, gosh. Wish me luck people!

Wednesday, went to collect my laptop @ Sim Lim Square with my mom. At the same time, shoppppped. (teehee) Days out with family is jolly good.

Tuesday, powerpack windowshopping with my dearest friend (Kylie). Quite a lot of pictures taken - silly ones, preeeettyugly ones (: A great day out, a day well spent.

A friendship I would hold on to <3






___________________________
It's Friday tomorrow, and I CAN'T WAIT. 'Cause it's beaaaach day tomorrow with none other than _____ (friend above). Hahahaha. Happy day, yes? I hope the weather permits though. But no storm will dampen my spirits. Looking forward to it (: