Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Friday, August 22, 2008 \ 12:50 AM

It's 12:50AM now, I ought to be in bed but I'm still online. Looking through the calendar I see my days filled with activities. Inside, I actually feel quite very worried. This week is suppose to be used for my report. What am I doing instead? Going out? Enjoying life? Oh gosh.

Now that I'm finally living life to the fullest, I'm not happy.

I wish I can cancel off all my appointments, focus focus FOCUS and complete my work by this week. Although the actual deadline is on 09 September, I want to wrap everything up by 31st August. Give time allowance for my advisor to go through my work, give time for amendments.

Argh. So troubled.
I want to make time for my friends & work at the same time.
I need more time.



Edit: I think I've sorted out my timing for work & friends.
Now, all I need is discipline/order.


Smile and Be Happy!