Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Saturday, September 06, 2008 \ 6:18 PM
Home Alone

Saturday is just about the best day of the week (for me). No school, no work.
I know, I know. I shouldn't be complaining about having to go to school, nor going to work.

Normally, at this time on Saturdays, I wouldn't be home, I wouldn't be here. I'd be out spending time with my family or friends till the sun sets, till the stars shine, till I feel it's time to return home. But because of my workload (which has been reduced by a bit), I'm slogging away at my desk with nobody at home. Boo.

Woke up early this morning to have breakfast with my family, came home to change my bedsheet, and soon after begun on my report. Firstly, THANK YOU daddy dearest for voluntarily helping me compile all the data of 90 surveys & THANK YOU beloved brother for giving me pointers for my competitive analysis. THANK YOU mommy for the extra caffeine boost (: Haha.

School SUCKED yesterday. I can only "deal with it". My face was comparable to bao qing tian I think. My mood terrible terrible terrible. I want to rant so much. But again, instead of complaining "deal with it Rachel".

Now, after taking a break, it's time to resume my work. JIAYOU!