Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, September 04, 2008 \ 9:58 PM
Rainy days, Truckloads of work. BUMMER!

Been wanting to update, update, update and rant a little LOT. But I have been trying to adapt to my new class, and been working on my school report like nuts. Last night I rushed to finish till 1 something in the morning for my advisor to review. And just moments ago, I checked my e-mail. Only to find myself being burried under heap loads more work.

Agenda for Report:
1. Compile data of survey
2. Analyze findings from survey
3. Come up with more recommendations for Esplanade
4. Provide more in-depth details for PEST Analysis
5. Elaborate and support points from SWOT Analysis
6. Perform Competitive Analysis on other Arts Venues in Singapore
7. Reword text from report (I've more more than 6000 words to reword, is she insane?!)

I keep motivating myself quietly. Telling myself I can do it, and I still am constantly reminding myself to keep going. But what makes things worse is my horrible unadaptive behaviour (from change of class). Smile, laugh, be happy. Ugh!

I just texted Yenn (my boss), that I won't be working this Sunday. I want to finish every bit of it by Sunday, because I find myself unable to place my full attention on my report after school. Attending school, is like taking sleeping pills or any drowsy medication. I'm totally drained after school, dragging myself home daily. Ever so glad tomorrow's Friday.

It means the weekend is here. But also, REPORT ammendments. Bummer! Was planning on going out with my parents on Saturday, but I guess not anymore.

Work, work, work.
I CAN DO IT! yes?

It's currently 10:14PM. Time to do RJ (Reflection Journal) for today's lesson. Shoots.

Love you all, currently on hiatus until further notice.
Report Submission Deadline: 9 September 2008

I will blog again after that <3