Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Friday, September 26, 2008 \ 11:32 PM
Wheezing

This wasn't really my idea of 'miserable' while searching for a picture,
but it does look miserable the more you look at it.

Entering a battlefield of germs (and body-odour) every day, I find my system attacked. It started off with the ahhhs and the chooos, then comes the most dreaded ticklish-cough. I get horrible, horrible coughing fits (coughing for a really long period of time, eyes overflowing with tears). And my old-pal named Asthma is back for a visit. Bummer.

I had my second UT (Understanding Test) today, and of all times of the day, the freaking 'fits' decided to act up during my 30min test. I coughed, coughed, and I coughed all through my test. Feeling so miserable (I couldn't concentrate, and I couldn't see because my eyes were literally streaming tears), feeling SO EMBARRASED. It was loud, and I felt so bad for my classmates. I bet they were cursing & swearing at me.

Thoughts of giving up on doing my UT flashed in my mind, but NO! I told myself to continue and never say die. At least not until I drop dead from coughing. I anticipate a really bad grade, but make an effort to remind myself there's more to life than a grade.

Made a beeline home after my test and came home to find my dad lying down, suffering from a fever. Both my parents have gotten the virus from me. Sorry mommy & daddy :(

On a side note, my brother went for the F1 thing earlier on. After my dad sold 2 tickets away, he received ANOTHER ticket. So he came home with short little video clips. Nothing overwhelmingly amusing, just "oh". But the pictures he took of the racing cars were cool.