Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, October 27, 2008 \ 1:03 PM
I dozed off..

Tada! It's Monday, a really warm & humid day. But I'll give it a pass complaining about the weather, because it's a HOLIDAY, which means it's a good/happy/all-smiles day. Hooray!

Ever wondered "what if i fell asleep using my laptop"? I always have, and finally it happened to me. After a long tiring yet wonderful day (yesterday), I reached home, thought maybe I could surf the net a little and.....zzzZz...

Yup.

Mom woke me up for breakfast this morning at nine, and she went "So Dangerous!" Haha. Lying next to me, was my laptop...still turned on. HENG she didn't realise. I, shall keep this a secret. Tsktsk, unless somehow people happen to discover the link's existence again. Eek.

ANYHOW! (Note: Unimportant)
Work was sooooo draggy yesterday. Was late for work because of my dilly-dallying, oops. Peiqi, Siew Chin, V and I were there. Kylie and Joey were missing. Yenn popped in for quite a bit, again did some pep talking with regards to photo taking (of the children). Apparently some children 'bao tou' us to their parents. Small matter, I think. You'll laugh knowing what the parents aren't happy about. They aren't happy about the comments we passed off. Like whether the child is cute or not. (stares blankly) Literally, ALAMAK! (Good heavens)
________________________________

I almost forgot to wish you a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!
I'll be visiting grannnnnny later, yay yay. Mom called to tell her we'll be going over to dine with her, but before she uttered a word, porpor said "i miss all of you so, so much". Mommy's heart ached, so did mine. I shall remind myself to give a call to her whenever possible, and even if I'm busy with something, I will call to let her know I'm nearby (:

I have a new goal/aim, and am so determined to reach for it. I CAN DO IT! (: wahahaha.
p.s. beach, i wanna bitchbeach, again.