Why the series of horrid events?The doctors found a blood clot in my grandpa's heart, and were just discussing the risks of its existence. The decision to make was whether or not to let him take medication. Both options have their own risks, but it seems consuming it would be more risky (with consumption, if there is a cut or any bleeding, his body will not be able to heal from the wounds easily - my grandfather is quite accident prone).
Just yesterday, after my dinner with my family, my grandmother called. It was an emergency call. My grandpa has been in deep sleep for many hours, not responding even to super duper hard pinches. My parents & brother rushed over in a cab, while I was told to go home.
He had to undergo MRI, the doctor suspected a mild stroke. At approx. 2~3am, it was confirmed, my grandfather is suffering from a stroke, quite a bad one I heard. It has affected his left side of the body. Also, he's in the early stage of developing pneumonia. Mom tells me, that's not a good sign especially when old people get pneumonia. He has fallen into semi-consciousness & hasn't woken up since...
I feel so lousy, and I'm tearing up for god-knows-what-reason. I want him to be well again. I don't want my porpor to be alone. I know she will miss him if he goes. Ok, shut up Rachel. You and your nonsense thoughts. (But I'm just preparing myself.........)
Dear grandpa, get better. Though I know it's impossible.
Dear grandpa, even though I don't talk to you much, I love you.
Dear grandpa, all the memories of when I was younger are coming back to me.
I remember how I used to peck a kiss on his cheek whenever I went over to his place or when he came over (:
I feel useless when I'm unable to do anything for grandpa, grandma, mom, or anybody for that matter. All I'm good at is praying, and hoping for the best in everything.
:(