( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, October 09, 2008 \ 11:13 PM
I wanted to blog on Monday, but I was far too lazy and occupied with tasks to do so. This week is far more smooth sailing as compared to the previous.
Waking up each day for school, unmotivated to give my all. My mind wanders far away, as far as harbourfront (: Each morning as I pass the control station of Woodlands interchange I picture myself floating on the surface of the waters (in Siloso). No burdens, no worries -
actually yes, worry about floating far out into the sea and drowning..ha! Heaven. Oh! And definitely getting my usual fade-away-within-the-next-few-days tan.
The beach is possibility the only place I adore the sun. I can be quite a vampire on normal days.
Sunlight & heat = perspiration/sticky/uncomfortable.
Tuesdays are known for their Waffles Day at Gelare, so 9 of us from my previous class indulged a little and had 'bonding session' after nearly a month of planning. We did what girls love to do, gossiping. (We have long regarded
S as one of us girls, haha) The best time to let off some steam, when you team up with morons.
Oh gosh, my eyelids feel heavy, very. Have yet to start on my RJ, I seem to be developing a new, bad habit. Have to start now! Dearest, I shall end here. Till then, see you again!
2 weeks to go, before
holidays!
(AND PRESENTATION! YIPES!)P.S. Grandpa got his miracle :D