Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, October 13, 2008 \ 8:32 PM

I'm a blessed Earthling (:


Most of my energy was used to stone this morning. Left house later than usual, good thing I 'bumped' into Samuel, fellow stoner, at the bus interchange. We resembled zombies. So, like everyone knows, its down to two weeks before my damn short break (of which, one hour will be used for my report's assessment, yipes!)


Agenda for this week, is to thoroughly revise for my accounting test on Friday, because I pretty much flunked the previous one with a D+. (Ew) And most certainly, to work on my poster presentation!


Work was alright yesterday, except for a little twist of events. Will update when I have the end product on hand. Then I can showcase Rach's hidden talent (: With the usual company at work, work is a breeze (fatigue aside). A dash of spice from them to liven up the atmosphere. Good to know Siew Chin will be joining us on Sunday for good. Teehee!


A handful of programs lined up, may all flow smoothly. I'm actually tingling with excitement, since it's been such a long time since SRK hung out TOGETHER. Also whacky outings with Jas & Queeny <3






Let's all stay happy always :D