( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, November 27, 2008 \ 9:26 PM
BUSY BUSY!
Dear Diary,
I have neglected you
:(I know it's about time to update, so much things happening and no posts up? Unforgivable.. (
ha)!
Let's seeeeee;
15 November

FASHION BAR with the group of 11 (boys missing from picture), my first pubbing experience. Bad music, aching feet, melting make-up, but lots of fun. I look forward to the next time, definitely. Crazy, wacky stay-over @ Q's with the remaining 8 people. Only 5 stayed awake and we laughed through the night/morning with our childhood experiences and neverending stories. Morning breakfast with the peeps, and snoozed for a while back home before heading off with parents to visit gramps!
22/23 November

LOLLIPOP's excursion to HortPark near VivoCity. The scorching weather was
UNBELIEVABLY HOT! Short 'lil tours + picture drawing + kite flying = A very tired
Teacher RachelUpcoming Lollipop Exhibition, I can't wait! Lots of preparation to be done. Would love to be involved, hopefully
intern* won't disrupt anything!
*Speaking of which, my course is currently offering 88 positions for internship for approx 125 students. I pray, and I hope I get selected to a company I've opted for. Bad news is the shortlisting of interviewees fall within the period I'm overseas.
OMGOSH! Let my interview be BEFORE or AFTER my trip please please, pretty please (with a cherry on top?)...
___________________________________
So anywaaaaays, I've been pretty busy with school
shit lately.
There's a pushcart competition going on at the moment. The truckloads of work/effort to be put in, I certainly hope we win something. And another upcoming fiesta, again preparations. BUSY BUSY! I'll manage....yes?
But sigh, my grades are soooooo affected by these stuff! :(It's been awhile since I dropped Ahma a visit, and I told myself to make time to visit her this Saturday and spend time with my parents! Yay, I'm looking forward to the weekends REALLY. After that, another 2 weeks before I fly off tooooooooooooo........... SIGH.
Alright, all will be fine. Yes, it will be! (:
Bye my friends, it's time again to do work...
___________________________________
P.S. I've really been lacking sleep. Since 15th November, I've not had a good rest. This Saturday, I hope? :(
P.S.S. CONGRATS DEAR FRIEND (YOU-KNOW-WHO) ON PASSING YOUR DRIVING TEST!