Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Sunday, November 02, 2008 \ 11:47 AM
Dancing in the Moonlight

HEY LOVELIES!


The last time I updated was 27th October, and since then my days have been jam packed with activities. Hooray, Hooray! Am so glad my week is/was well spent (now that school is resuming the day after).

The observant would probably notice/wonder why I'm blogging on a Sunday @ 11:55am. Well, simply because I'm not needed at work anymore just today. Teehee. There's a new full timer coming in today. Oh weeeell There goes my pay for the day, boo.

Well, after visting grandpa & grandpa on Monday (27th Oct), I stayed @ home on Tuesday to do a thorough preparation for my PP (Professional Profiling) Presentation which falls the very next day (Wednesday, 29th Oct). Was very nervous, kept talking to myself aloud, rehearsing over and over. Ever so glad everything went smoothly with positive comments from my 3 accessors.

Then on Thursday, E65R (Year 02, Sem 01) mates wanted to have a gathering. A gathering INDEED. Only 12 folks turned up, inclusive of 3 outsiders other people. The group of 12 headed to Palawan Beach, only to be fed on by mozzies, entertained by 'sand castles' & captain's ball, returning home not very tanned at all. Hung out until 7-odd at night, then bused home all the way from HarbourFront to CCK. Yawnnn.

Friday was shoooopping day for the royalties (: Jas spent a whopping $150, oh my god? Haha. Me? 5 times lesser than that ._." From town to vivo, we ended our day by chilling under the moonlight at this open-air space within vivo's premise with chicken wings, satay & popiah. Happy, happy, happy.

And then comes Saturday! The HIGHLIGHT of the week...
Heh! After two looooong years of waiting, I've finally gotten myself G900 (the red one). Adds to the happy mood. Having fun touch touch touching. Alrighty, off I go now. School resumes tomorrow and I want to have my fill of fun.




ADIOS AMIGOS! (: