( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, December 08, 2008 \ 6:32 PM
The Great Escape

8th of December, happy Hari Raya _______(something) to all! It's a wonderful, cold & chilly public holiday and the day my dear 3in1 fly off to Taiwan. "A safe trip to and fro, enjoy yourself there thoroughly, and let us share lots of pictures
AND PRESENTS when both of us return from our getaways." That was what I texted her (and more) this morning when I awoke.
She'll be back on the 15th, the very same day I fly off. The time she arrives in Singapore, is about 3hours apart from when I need to reach Changi Airport. From now till the 26th December we won't meet up....that's pretty long ain't it? Nearly 3 weeks. But I'm quite certain time will flyyyyyyy by.
(:
I'm really looking forward to my short 'lil escape from my life here.
Only, I wish to return home safely with my family in one piece.