I smile whenever I browse through all my neoprints. 3 words automatically pop in my head, "Never Too Old". HAHA, even though I'm turning 20 this year, I don't feel that way @ all. Why so? ...Believe me, taking neoprint(s) can be damn fun and tiring. How I wish I can splurge on these, but it's too costly and not worth I guess. That piece of thing up there cost us $12 okay!
11 Jan @ work:
- Goodies from Joey!
- Inside, this is what you'll find. The strawberry flavoured one tastes like Pocky and Siew Chin says the chocolate one tastes like Coco Crunch.
- Clayworks from the students
- My masterpiece, although the name on the board states otherwise. Hehe.
- Cute huh?
- Part of Lollipop @ a glance

- Pei Yee's canvas art. Pretty colours (:

- I call this, the Hall-of-Fame

- Joey's holding on to a clay woman
- Ethan's Collage, nicely done!
-Textures

- Ending the day off, with our bellies (: