Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, January 05, 2009 \ 10:53 PM
Not Yet

No, no. I've not forgotten you dear diary. Things, I most definitely have to blog about yet the lazy bones within me refuse to budge. Either that, or I haven't got time. (But mostly lazy la....hehe)
And so, I flip open my calendar from 2008 to recap a little..

15-26 December:
I was away, over at Turkey having a holiday which spells F-U-N.
Took nearly up to 2000 photos, but I only uploaded approx 300, and they can be found on my Facebook account. So, if you happen to have an account and are already friends with me, you can go view them over there! (:

28 December:
Barbeque @ Gary's (co-partner of Lollipop) place! Every single one of my colleagues (past & present ones) and bosses turned up, except a few. It actually turned out better than I expected! Aren't we all happy 'lil people? Ending it off with a walk to remember with dearest 3in1 (:

30 December (1.14am) :
Gong gong left us and the last time I saw him was on the 27th December. I LOVE YOU. And, forever you'll be deep in our hearts. Thank you for waiting for us. *gives you an imaginary hug*

30/31 December & 01 January:
All days present at gong gong's funeral, the last day was the most emotional for me where my tears refuse to stop flowing. Whenever I saw porpor cry, I react the same way. I LOVE YOU TOO!

While all of you spend your countdowns at home or somewhere hip, I sat there the whole night trying to make time pass faster.

03 January:
Lunch briefing @ Lollipop with boss, Yenn, and the other teachers. As usual, a spur of motivation to do better for my workplace, but forever, a momentary emotion. (haha) Afterwards, together with Kylie and SiewChin we headed to shop at town. Returning home with barely any purchases :(

04 January:
Dinner meet up with 2 secondary pals I've not seen in possibly, donkey years (: It was good hanging around doing absolutely nothing, again.

10 January:
Another attempt at shopping with Huimin & Peiqi, but not much of a mood to shop. From Cityhall to Bugis to Lot01 and then Jurong Point, I exceeded the limit of my train concession. Damn. We created an annual tradition, and I'm looking forward to it next year. Ha!

11 January:
Yes, it's only 1:46am but I shall talk about my day's plans...Work, work, work. Steamboat, steamboat, steamboat (after work). We'll be celebrating Jas's birthday and I hope everything goes as planned. Surprises and all. Eat, and be merry!!

Queeny says in the Year of the Ox, fat people will be blessed. She also says, "Then we'll be blessed" How did I respond to her? "HEY!!!!" Hahahaha.....