Oh dear, I feel like I owe a lot to my loyal readers who visit just to check whether I've updated or not. Teehee (: Yes, countless efforts in trying to update but as always, I decide not to. Good thing I made it this time huh?
Mid-Jan up to present, here are some major events:
(1) CNY celebration(s)
(2) Lollipop's Exhibition - 30th (Behind-the-Scenes)/31st December, 1st February 2009
(3) Commencement of Internship @ CITYNEON
(4) Valentine's Day with loved ones <3
(1) CNY celebration(s)
This year, as most of you all know, my celebration is different and well, not much of the 'qi fen' I normally have because
blahblahblah. I did not go over to my paternal's side for CNY but we went ahead to have our tiny celebration @ porpor's place as-per-normal. Yay.
Lesser ang baos, but THAT'S ALRIGHT! That's secondary. Priority to family get-togethers,
as much as I dislike hearing some stuff and tolerating some people's behaviour.
As usual, we'll have our midnight drive to Changi Village for supper. Even if it means ordering 2 plates of Nasi Lemak for 4 people. With that said, we have an additional member with us this year. Dearest grandma a.k.a.
porpor (: She'll be going places with us more often nowadays (:
(2) Lollipop's Exhibition - 30th (Behind-the-Scenes)/31st December, 1st February 2009
Amazing,
Brilliant,
Cool,
Delightful,
Exciting,
Fantabulous,
Great,
Happening,
Incredible,
Joyous... (I could go on, but I won't)
Let the pictures do the talking! (:

I still do have tonnes of pictures to show, but it's waaaaaaaaay too many. Those were taken after set-up, with missing pictures (more to the exhibition than that).
(3) Commencement of Internship @ CITYNEON
I still remember the worrisome days prior to internship. Those days are now gone and there I am, rotting my ass off, growing mould @ work. Internship makes me hate china people. NO OFFENSE, but I really cannot stand them (
Her, in particular. I'm not a pushover ok. (Maybe...a little) Just approx 8 weeks there. IGNORANCE will bring me bliss I hope.
(4) Valentine's Day with loved ones <3>

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (:
P.S. & HAVE A SAFE & PLEASANT TRIP KYL! <3
See you real, real, real soon!