( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, March 12, 2009 \ 4:44 PM
The Birthday Girl(s)
I typed this whilst @ work yesterday........After work last night, I was at Joey's 21st dinner party. Nothing extravagant, but really simple and nice. (
FYI: It was held in NTU..ha!) Her dad passed away a year ago, just a day before her birthday. I can imagine how horrible she must have felt then. She looks like a bundle of joy all the time..smiling, laughing. I wonder how she does it. When she spoke in front of all the guests, she teared but I admire her courage and strength.
Just a short while back, it was dear Siew Chin's 21st as well! And that poor girl still have not gotten our gift. Don't worry darling, we have not forgotten. We just want to make it
extra special. (hehe)
I'll be meeting her, along with Kylie at Holland V this coming Friday. Looking forward, and I know that day will come real damn soon. Hoho! :D I enjoy those lazy nights, doing nothing with your friends. Or, chatting over a cuppa in some cafe with the right ambience. Oh man. It makes me feel sleepy saying that.
(EDIT: Strangely, I get all drained of energy when the clock strikes 4 everyday...*yawns*)When you go to work 6 times a week (5days at Cityneon & 1day at Lollipop), all you really want is an unlimited supply of time to relax. But 'thou shalt not complain'......I should really use that as my motto for reminder sake.....