( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, March 26, 2009 \ 11:57 AM
Cravings to die for?
Oh dear, when I said it was the last time blogging at the office in the previous entry. I was wrong. (and look, it's directly after the one before) Something's going wrong. I'm starting to
chat with my blog. Or, indirectly with...you? :D
I have cravings, which ought to stop. They're NEVERENDING.
I crave for Lays potato chips - Sour Cream & Onion
I crave for Tao Kae Noi seaweed - Tom Yum Goong Flavour
(TOM YUM INSTANT NOODLES!)
and from there,
I crave for Tao Kae Noi seaweed - Tempura Flavour
My mind then drifts even further.
For god knows what reason, I crave for coconut -
the real stuff, juice, flesh.
I crave for
Har Jiong Gai, Cantonese for
Fried Chicken in Prawn Paste.
It's been a bloody long time since I indulged in some cheap & good BBQ wings, drizzled with lime.
Now, to end it off, what would really make my day is for some.......
Oh look! It's lunchtime already :)