Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, March 23, 2009 \ 9:33 AM
Kinder Joy Surprise :D

I might have gotten up on the right side of the bed today because I'm all smiles now :D

We threw a belated surprise 21st party for our dearest siewchin after work yesterday. I had fun fun fun & I hope she did too! Wacky people, spicy yummy curry, piping hot french loaf, finger licking good cake, two identical cameras, Kinder Joy (I honestly prefer Kinder Surprise). What's not to like?

Well, today marks the day of my last week @ Cityneon. Whether I'll miss this place/environment or not, I'll only know on the last day of work. I can't can't can't wait for NEXT week! I wanna do things. Many things. Or so I think? After this entry, I will come up with my to-do list for the next 3 weeks.

Hooray, Hooray!

** I want to post up pictures. Unfortunately, I'm in the office now with no access to them :(