( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 \ 2:06 PM
My Belated 2009 To-do List
On Saturday, 07 March, I just got myself a new baby. According to Fiya (she's in my class for 2 modules, and we've been attached to the same company for internship), mine's a
prosumer a.k.a, a mix breed between an SLR & a point-and-shoot camera. Been intending to 'invest' in a camera (of my own) and finally I got my hands on one. Am I happy?
OF COURSE LA.

Yes, it is already the month of March, but I decided to list down things I want to do in 2009.
(hehe)(1) I want to do a lot of reading...to brush up on my English. If you happen to notice, the language I'm using (especially when I speak) is atrocious. My grammar is kind of messed up too I think.
I NEED IMPROVEMENT! (:
(2) I want to pick up 2 new languages. But, MAYBE I'll just focus on 1 this year. French maybe? ..you must be thinking (actually, this was what
I thought) ...my Mandarin already half-past six, still want to learn other languages??? but nvm, it's okay. I'll somehow
attempt to speak more fluent Mandarin. HA.
(3) I want to take photographs that will '
wow' people. If any of you have heard of
Deviantart, that's where my interest aroused from. There are many, many pictures people take that blow me away. Have always wanted to take pictures like that. Pity Singapore's isn't a pretty place to do snapshots.
(4) I want to achieve at least a 3.6 at the end of the year for my GPA.
(5) I want to enter a University -in 2010-, and pursue a course I'm interested in.
No. (4) and (5) works hand-in-hand. I need determination to run in my blood not just for a month or two, but for at least 365 days.
(6) I want to be a better person, and be contended with a simple life. Watching "Unexpected Access" on Ch5 made me feel like a fool thinking how I (and many other people) complain about our chunk of fats, our imperfect complexion. I mean, until now I still do complain la. But, somebody constantly remind how lucky a person I am please.
(7) I want to lose weight. (Refer to (6) about being contended with my life)BE FAT & HAPPY!
Because I like the number 07, I shall stop my to-do list :D
..., goodbye my love <3