( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, April 09, 2009 \ 11:50 AM
Enjoying Life As It Is :)
Wednesday, 01 April 2009My April Fool's Day shall now be commemorated as F&B Day. No, not Food & Beverage but Fart & Burp. HAHA. The day Sheri & I were awaiting was to meet and eat at Vienna International Buffet. Below, pictures will do the talking. Although I must emphasize on the intake of oysters & sashimi we conquered. One word, DELICIOUS.
AND for the overload of pictures below, I am sorry. Hehe.















Oh, why Fart & Burp Day? After consuming all that, the urge to fart AND burp....uggh...I shan't talk about it no more :)
Thursday, 02 April 2009



Another trip to the beach with dear friend Kylie :) Lov
ed the tan, now suffering from the aftermath of excessive tanning. (But it was
only for a couple of hours!!) Then there were these two
adoraaable dogs which caught the attention of many.
Friday, 03 April 2009

Attention! ATTENTION!
Folks deciding to purchase cupcakes from Bakerzin - DO NOT BE FOOLED. I repeat,
DO NOT BE FOOLED.
I was a victim of their misleading advertisement :(
And Siew Chin, not funny HOR.I mean come on. If there were only Tom, Dick & Harry in the entire human population. I'm dead sure all 3 of them would think the cupcakes come in THREE sizes.
[Please click on advertisement in pink above to justify for Rachel] Except Tom (Kylie) and Dick (Siew Chin) decided to keep mum and not ask for Cup C. Harry (Rachel) asked, and the waitress let off a stifled laughter. Oh man.
Hahahaha, but I must admit. My statement, was clearly the joke of the day :)
I wonder if there are other fools like me out there :) :) :)