Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 \ 2:38 PM
HELLO MY LITTLE PUMPKINS :D

First, first, first of all! Happy April Fool's Day!
Have you pulled somebody's leg yet? I certainly have!

I have this annual april fool's joke I play on my mom, and somehow she never fails to disappoint me. This year, not yet...still waiting for her to return home. Hehheh! (Oh, oh! She just called, and she's returning home soon....)

Oh yes, if you haven't already realised, my internship is OVER and it was a sad, sad departure. I suck when it comes to endings. But I'm sure by now they've already clean forgotten about Low Hui Ling Rachel :)

Alright. Now to tempt you people with some yummy and COLD ice-shaved desserts on this scorching hot day.


(From Left: Black Sesame, Mango, Durian)
Looks good eh?

Well, that was for Sunday after work with my two beloved colleagues/FRIENDS. Dinner however, was not to appetising so I shall skip on the pictures of my bento.

On Monday, as Kyl mentioned, was a faaaaantastic day rotting @ home. Only, I didn't exactly rot. Woke up early, did the treadmill, cleaned up my room, vacuumed the floor, had breakfast and then POPPED over to her place later in the day after my NAP. Ahh~ You have no idea how much I adore naps.

And yesterday, I spent my entire day working on this project proposal only to received a text message from my team leader, telling us to stop whatever we were doing, instead do it TOGETHER next Wednesday. Whaaaat? I'm nearly done already loooor. Pfft.

AND TODAY! WEDNESDAY.
The very day Sheri & I are awaiting....pictures FOR SURE will be uploaded. But not so soon. 'Cause for the next 3 days I'll be bringing my baby out for some fun. And then you can sit back, relax, and enjoooooy the pictures.

Stay tuned! <3