Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Saturday, April 25, 2009 \ 8:45 PM
Trickling perspiration

(Like the ground, I'm cracking under the heat)

Even though the weather is annoying the crap out of me, I'm amazed how I am able to sit in my room without turning on any cooling devices. Haha, I like the sound of that. It sounds better than fan or aircon..right right? :D Ok, whatever.

Already one week of school has passed, and yay to my survival. With determination and perseverance, I will strive to excel. Wah, like some sort of motto. I think I'm seeing results, hopefull they last.

I was talking grumbling to my brother the other day, telling him how I have Monday Blues twice a week now since my Wednesdays are off. Being my optimistic-as-always kin, he replied "You have 2 Monday Blues, but also get 2 T.G.I.F(s) what". And I thought aloud, "Oh ya hor"

My FYP team and I have been toughing it out the past few days, finalizing and RE-finalizing our project proposal. I'm glad the team has the same ideals, which is to be MILLIONAIRES at the finishing line of this project. Hahaha. According to my advisor, if we successfully implement ......... -unimportant and lengthy information- then we'll be rich :)

Oh yes, I was reading Kylie's blog and she says to take a group photo next time. Feeling tingly inside, I don't know why I got a bit excited. HAHA. I remember how the camera was my greatest nemesis. I hated phototaking. But now, I just want to snap snap snap snap. I look forward to viewing those pictures in 10 years, just for entertainment. I'm sure those pictures will serve as a good reminder of my YOUTH.

Talking about youth!

ATTN KYLIE & SIEWCHIN:
People aged 18 up to 35 are considered youths!
Hahaha. My facilitator was talking about something and then he mentioned that. So now we know huh!

Ah~
Sunday is here again. Dread work, thinks of INCOME, feels a tiny push, smiles.


-------------------------------------
My dear hanging out friends,
I can't wait to hang again.
Not once do I not enjoy the time well-spent.
Not once do I not look forward to the next.

Next stop? BETTER BE FISHERMAN's ar!