Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 \ 7:52 PM
&@#^#&@^%#@^!!!!!

Yesterday, as I've mentioned, was day 01 of my FINAL year. Hip, hip, HOORAY! :D

As usual the day before I will suffer from pre-school depression. School as MOST of you already know, starts at 10am and my Wednesday(s) are officially OFF. Finally okay! People (other RP students) start in Year 02 with four days of class.

ANYHOW!

My main unhappy issue of DAY 01? I was late! $$#%#^@(!
I'm never late for school, but part of me was saying, "Aiyah, it's okay la. First day, my facilitator will give chance." YEA RIGHT LOR. My lucky friends were let off the hook. Unfortunately, my new facilitator is the Module Chair, so without a choice maybe, she must go law-by-law. Which results in a downgrade for my daily grade. Waaa laooo ehhhh, angry leh.

And already on day 1, competition is on the high side. Bombard questions here, and there. I've got my gear ready.....I think??

Today, Day 02! Things wasn't all that bad. But, why is it that I keep getting all the 'important people' of my school? Yes, I learn more. But it also means? No monkey business, ask well-thought questions, no slacking, no...MSN.

Casting away the crap, I look FORWARD to my Wednesday out with my two darling friends tomorrow :D glaaad for that. Now, I shall start doing my daily assignment and then work out. BYE LOVE!