Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 \ 10:23 PM
Eat, then BURN

I always feel the need to blog at the oddest hour. Like when it's 10:24PM and I should already have COMPLETED my revision for tomorrow's UT but instead, I dozed off when I returned home this evening, and I'm feeling annoyed with myself as of now. So, internet being one of the biggest distraction in my life has succeeded in its attempt to steer me away from my notes & instead Blogger and Facebook.

After my physio visit at Jurong Medical Centre, I met up with SC and had Swensens' 1-for-1 lunch. The food was nothing fantastic that deserves my two thumbs up, but it did fill my tummy. It was disappointing though, especially since they left me a pretty good impression a year or two back with this tic-tac-toe sourdough meal @ Bugis' outlet.

(What I Had)


Grilled Fish Sambal Tender fish fillet with special sambal chili served with U.S. potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

(What She Had)


Almond Crusted Lamb Chops Cuts of lamb grilled and coated with crunchy almonds served with U.S. potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

(What I Wanted To Order)


Salmon 'N' Chicken hicken mayo, smoked salmon, tomatoes, lettuce and onions sandwiched between grilled sourdough bread, served with criss-cut potatoes and coleslaw.



Sourdough 49ers Chicken Chicken slices, turkey bacon and cheddar cheese sandwiched between sourdough football buns, served with U.S. fries and coleslaw.


---------------

....& when it's time for tea? this caught my attention.



HAHA. Look, it's Bakerzin's Monthly Promotion again :)

I honestly wanted to try that cake, but when the waitress handed us our (really chic) menu, I started to make other plans.



Very pretty huh? The inside's even cooler. Haha.

SC and I shared this dessert called, Coupe Cheesecake. No, it's NOTHING like your regular cheesecake. In fact, it's not even a cake. It's made up of a CREAM CHEESE ICE CREAM on a really good tart, drenched with raspberry sauce with these superb crumbs, assorted berries and these sticks of meringues. Then you wonder why they name it a cheesecake. Go get one, spoon it into your mouth & you'll see why. DAMN GOOD I say :D


Photo courtesy of SC!

What's the second best part?? 50% off!! All you need to do, is flash your student card and viola~! BUTTTTT, 1 student card = 1 dessert & 1 main course.

For more details: