Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Sunday, May 03, 2009 \ 4:20 PM
When the sun shines

01 May, Friday

May Day a.k.a. Labour Day, with masterminds Joey & Drizzle planning a surprise Lollipop gathering for Yenn (boss) at Sentosa didn't exactly go according to plan. Only a bunch of people turned up, so the games had to be altered a little. We were made to find strangers whose names start with A - Z (depending on which 6 alphabets you picked randomly).

Then we had to find 2 things (mine was) 'Big and Hairy' and eh...my memory fails to recall the other one. But anyhow, that game didn't work out 'cause Yenn and Gwen came much later and had to leave....soon after? So we headed to the sky-ride and luge. Fun stuff. Bought the picture with all of us in it, and guess who came in first :D

I swear I looked like a winner :D

HAHA..

I left about 5-odd, to meet my entire family for dinner. It's been quite awhile since we all sat down and ate together, due to my brother's EOY(s). And now, he's off to Vietnam for a short little holiday with his pal.

----------

02 May, Saturday

Ahma's birthday celebration! I keep forgetting how old she is, somewhere around 85 or 86....I think? Again, my uncle decide to hold it at some grand place called The Tower Club (CBD area). Jeans, t-shirts, sandals, children 6 years and below all not permitted. With a little bit of negotiation, they managed to talk them into allowing my 2 year old niece in. And they loaned a few of my cousins...blazers to look more appropriate?



Look at the back of the plate, it says the dining ware are made from Versace. Omg, what would have happened if I throw all the plates, cups and bowls onto the floor :D

Service, FAIL. My aunt says, too personalised. Only 2 people serving 4 tables. And they serve one-by-one. Can you imagine how long the last person has to wait? And the intervals between the dishes are horrifying long! When they were serving the 2nd last dish, I checked what time it was....1045pm. WHAT?! Dinner leh, not supper. Except, they serve the ladies first, then men. Heh heh :)

Food, refer to menu below. Verdict, nothing fantastic.