Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, June 29, 2009 \ 10:01 PM
Cheers!

At last, at last, I've met up with (almost) all the VIPs in my social circle a.k.a. the people who complete my life. Aww.

No we didn't give each other bear hugs or wet smooches on each other's cheeks, but the mere presence of each other, gives meaning to the word "suffice". Did that make sense? Nowadays, I tend to talk with not much logic. Whatever :)

It's a typical Monday, with not much on my To-Do list. I've completed my daily assignment, prepared for tomorrow's, although I might have forgotten to give myself a pat on the back. It was a good day for me, with no blues thankfully. Class ended way earlier than it should have with me making a beeline home.

Wednesday, a day I was/am looking forward to. Kyl will be there. And guess who else? Sherlin! Waaaa. It's been (how long....?) years maybe? We haven't hung out for that long! I sure hope it wouldn't be awkward. Nah, it shouldn't. Aku will update moooore (hopefully) when the time comes again.

Hmm. Chinny's away in Boston, another 'hang out' khaki. Another month before she returns, BOO to that. She's having fun all on her own right Kyl? :(

Now, let me return to my routinic (self-invented from the word 'routine') life and waste away hours before I snuggle up in the best place to be on Earth.