( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Friday, June 19, 2009 \ 11:16 PM
I'm back :)
Hello my blog, but more importantly to the few people who read my blog :)
I am back. No, no. I
have been back for nearly a week now (returned on Sunday evening), and school has officially resumed for the next 10 weeks. 10 weeks, sound like a whooping 10 months to me. I've been wanting to blog, but...
(1) Too lazy
(2) No time
Pictures of my awesome trip will be uploaded soon on Facebook, so you can view them there. All I can truly say about Switzerland, Paris & London is...I will go back there again one day :) My favourite among the 3 countries? Swiss, being the only one away from the bustling cities, the place is breathtaking.
I count my blessings for having such an opportunity to travel like this. And the person I HAVE to thank is my beloved father. He must have worked really hard. I promise, when I start to earn I will bring you around the globe too. (Hopefully that'll be soon!)
----
Now school is really eating into my leisure time. FYP has suddenly picked up on its pace and after the news our advisor broke to us today, we're all spurred on to work even harder. Apparently, SACEOS (main stakeholder in the MICE industry) is willing to work with us on our research project and is prepared to fund us to. Imagine me, travelling to Melbourne, KL, and other countries to carry out research. It's going to be quite a huge thing according to my advisor. At the end of the year, we may present our research studies at a CONGRESS (go Google if you don't know what that is, or how huge it is) to industry players and all the other bigshots.
*I repeat, that's what my advisor says. So I won't pin my hopes up too high, but wish/hope for the best.
There isn't much time left. Considering the report deadline to be sometime next month! Oh dear, I hope everything runs smoothly.
Then, I got nominated to be part of this Clean & Green Singapore event's student committee. I've taken on the Marketing role, and we are to attract 10,000 people to turn up for that community event. I only accepted because I thought it'd be really useful for portfolio sake. We're told we'd get testimonials and all, so this had better work out!
The dumb part of it, is that the event is in November. It sounds really far away to me :/ But I don't know how busy things will get. I hope as student leaders we get to ALLOCATE work, and just shake leg :D
---
A dear friend has flown to Boston for a period of 5 weeks, do take care and you better come home in ONE piece okay? Singapore and Boston has 12hours of time difference. She's a couple of hours away from lunch and it's supposedly time for bed (but it's way too early for me). See you, when I see you!!
I'm off to do my RJ, then shower, then relax a bit.
Saturday is here at last, I'm glad because I finally get to sleep in late.
My body, has been quite deprived of rest.
Sunday is coming soon too, I'm ever more glad because I finally get to meet my 3in1 :)