Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Friday, July 10, 2009 \ 1:39 AM

More often than not I find myself speaking to myself as though writing a blog entry when I walking along the streets, sitting in some mode of transport, doing something and/or nothing. I try hard to remember catchy phrases which make hasty disappearing acts. No wonder I always fail to remember what to include in my entries.

----

I HAVE A CRAVING. No thanks to teammate Syafiq.

Yes, this Chocolate Glazed ring is causing a violent strike in my tummy and I intend to deal with it..not today, but tomorrow.......somehow :/ I have a plan. A plan to devour this incredibly delicious ring of dough capable of creating pangs for the past half of the day.

It's officially Friday now. I've been living my life the way I should I think? Carrying out my duties an a student, making ends meet @ Lolly (No, actually I don't have to make ends meet. I'm just working for extra income☺) and enjoying moments with loved ones. Yea :) Unfortunately though, there are things I want to accomplish on my to-do list (up here in my mind), but it seems like I'm never going to succeed in doing so.

What?


Who wants to catch theeeese? Text me ok?
Haha. Today, since I didn't have anything planned after class, I thought I could catch Transformers 2 @ Choa Chu Kang's cinema - Shaw Theaters on my own (my friends think by doing something like that, it's very loser-like). But the earliest time slot was 830pm, so immediately my plan was removed from my "Temp Files" stored in my brain.

My alternative plan? To pick up my book at the library and hit the books!

----

I'm attending Jas' sister's Oil Ceremony tomorrow. I don't exactly know what it is about, except that it has something to do her wedding on Saturday. I've requested for buckets of ice-cold water, because Jas says that there's going to a lot of spicy food tomorrow. Indian food.

Holy crap.