( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, August 03, 2009 \ 6:28 PM
Eye em bag :)
Yes Kylie, Blogger is indeed going cuckoo, or
have already gone cuckoo. I myself can't post any pictures too! Pity, pity :/
And my, my. Looking at my last blogging date, seems like I've neglected poor'ol bloggie again! During this period of time, I've created another TWO blogs (haha). I'm famous for that. Happily creating blogs, hogging domain names :) Ahh~~ Anyway, I'll just stick to this for the time being. My past month revolves around school (daily assignments +
stinking fyp proj), work (sometimes sat, almost every sunday), family & friends (I really
trrrry hard to make time for them).
Now fyp report submission date is OVER, and in two days it is doomsday A.K.A. assessment day. Blimey. Am only looking forward to the aftermath of the session, because the team is going to CELEBRATE. Except, I keep forgetting the next day there's school going on as usual. It's like, once fyp is over, school OUGHT TO BE over too?
Anyhoooow, approximately 2.5 weeks to go. Official holiday on the 26th. Cannot wait! 5 weeks to enjoy, relax, let my hair down and paaaaarty! Who's gonna join me? :D
But before 'all hell break loose' I need to gear myself up for a week of UT(s) -
4 module tests. People say it's alright as long as you try your best, people say there's more to life than grades. I nod, I agree. But I cannot deceive myself, that I care very much whether I do well or not. What I aim for in life? To succeed, to make my parents (and myself) proud, to be filthy rich so I am bring my family round the globe AND travel with my dear friend(s) or by myself. For that to happen, I shall work hard :)
EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
(That's for now la, my goals will probably change again someday....)
Meeting up with two VVVVVVVVIP(s) in a couple of days, hooooray! <3