( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, August 06, 2009 \ 12:40 AM
Heave a sigh of relief with me
(Wednesday)
3 cheers for Rach because FYP 01 is finally
OVER! I'm glad, so glad, super glad! It went well I think. I think,
I think. Nevermind, unimportant thoughts. It's over, I shan't think and talk about it. I shall only anticipate the release of my grade.
After assessment which ended about 2pm, the team headed down to Sakae at Causeway's for buffet. Yum, YUM. I had two person's share - to help rid my friend's cravings...did it help? Guess not :D Tsktsk. By the time we were all stuffed with sushi, we did a little window-shopping at ION. Seems like a lot of people are starting to hang out there.
Oh, while I'm on the topic of Orchard ION, here's something which may interest some of you:
Who wants to bring me for a 1-for-1 ice cream treat? :P
Okay, I'm tired after a 12378213982743 kilometre looooong day :D
Byebye, Goodnight, Hugs and Kisses for yooooou ;)