( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Sunday, August 30, 2009 \ 10:44 PM
Time for a VACATION!
Again the month
(of August) is coming to an end, which brings in another 30 days of joy (only because I'm having my holidays now until 05 October). So friends of mine in the North, the South, the East and West let us meet up now now now. Expect calls, if not, SMSes to redeem a day (or MORE) out with the lovely RACHEL. Hah-hah-hah.
This month has been
coffee or
dark chocolate. What I mean is, bittersweet. Of course I do not expect my days to consist only of popcorn, cotton candy, fluffy clouds, lollipops and all merry-go-round. Recently, there has been lots of get-together(s). I'm enjoying these occasions a tad more. Whether it was in the past, or now, it's still the same..sitting around crowds idling my time away. Today I feel blessed/lucky/fortunate getting to spend
another gathering
together. EVERYDAY, the phrase "what if me or my loved one
leaves tomorrow?" surely appear in my thoughts.
I've been a little paranoid of my surroundings, at the same time feel dumb for having such feelings.
Be bolder than bold! -- I want to be.
(TOPIC CHANGE)
It's only been less than a week (of holidays), and already I've got 2 shopping trips, a house-warming and enjoyable work time with my mates :) I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, and as friend has told me..I WILL EMBRACE
EVERY MOMENT.
School's starting for Kylie tomorrow, I WISH YOU WELL :D
Teachers' Day celebration with the Lollipoppers tomorrow, can't wait :D
<3<3<3