Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 \ 12:36 PM
Cont.

Eh, eh. Despite being able to post pictures on blog now, I still am facing a bit of problem with Blogger. After inserting pictures, the chunks I type all stick together (can't paragraph them!) The only thing Rachel can think of is posting separate entries (with my pictures located below). Because I'm starting to get lazy, I'm only going to talk about + post pictures of my lastest day out with Chinny and Kylie last Friday noon.

We had Bakerzin @ Jurong Point enjoying student privileges of 50% off our main course + dessert. Chinny had Linguini with Bratwurst Balsamico which she found particularly oily (and I found notably spicy!) While Kyl and I had Hazelnut Butter Pasta (she changed hers to Penne and mine to Linguini) with Poached Egg & Ham. I quite like the taste (but I can't say the same for Kyl) except, it could be the whole 'hazelnut butter' thing that made me cringe a bit..mine was pretty oily too :/

Ah, then came desserts. Three of us shared Bailey's Irish Cream Soufflé and Baked Apple Tart. I was telling the girls how I have a thing for hot and cold desserts, they really complement each other :) Yumyum. So the pictures speak for themselves below!!