( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, September 17, 2009 \ 11:52 AM
She's going to get busy!
"
RACHEL HAS SUCCESSFULLY BLOGGED FOR THE 3RD TIME IN ONE WEEK" (Capitalizes and bolds that one liner)
Hello again friends. Everytime I look at my laptop's screen, my eyes drift to my calendar and notice the series of events coming up.
17 September: Moooovie date with KYLIE :D (unfortunately chinny isn't able to make it later on, sigh)
18 September: Meeting up with HM & PQ at long long
loooonnngggggggg (does it help emphasize how long it has been?) last!
19 September: Syarina invited me to her place for
early Hari Raya Puasa! (I struck me only yesterday that "huh? isn't the actual day only on the 20th, how to celebrate?" Anyway, nevermind the date(s) we're going to indulge in good (but
uhoh spicy) malay food. Oh btw, it's all the way @ Hougang. Blimey :/
20 September: Yes it's a public holi
day but us loyal/hardworking/super onssss/______ (you name it) Lollipoppers are going down to BEDOK to lend a helping hand!
21 September: Another public holi
day, but whattheeee, I've got FYP meeting :( And after that, the group of them wants to get ingredients for chalet. (Not exactly satisfied with how I'm going to spend this day.....aren't public holidays meant to be spent with your families??)
22 ~ 24 September: Chalet with my classmates from Year 02 Semester 01 @ Aranda.
Have a sneak peak:
http://www.arandaclub.org.sg/Contents/index.aspx?id=ARANDA_EXECUTIVE_SUITE Looks fancy right, I HOPE IT IS! 'Cause I'll be spending two nights there and it better be good!
24 September: You must be wondering WHY my list hasn't ended yet, fret not, it's the last one. On this day, my bro's throwing a party! His theme is
24. Because he's turning 24 on the 24th, and he's going to invite 24 guests (including his family) which a menu of 24 items and all of us are to be dressed according to the theme.
By the 25th of Sep, I pray and hope I don't fall sick maaan. Will update again when I feel like it :P See you! (blows you a kiss)