Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 \ 12:00 PM
What Term Vacations are ALL About

I wonder if I've mentioned this before, but I enjoy reading people's blogs more than publishing in my own. And since the blogs which I frequent often aren't updated (AHEM, AHEM), then I shall keep mine posted for others to read!

Ah, finally a break from my activities. The past 2 weeks have been packed (and I'm sure HM & PQ know exactly what I mean). Trying to co-ordinate all our dates together isn't an easy feat, but thank goodness we were able to work something out. This holiday is truly burning a hole in my pocket. The two culprits? MOVIES and FOOD. But "eeets orhryt" as I say, because I have a ball catching my movies and gobbling down food with people I adore.

These are 3 movies I've seen recently watched and my ultimate favourite (SO FAR) is UP. I love, love, love Russell from UP. He's a bundle of joy, he makes me laugh hard, he's capable of making my lips form a U-shape the moment I set my eyes on him. HAHA, I sound like I'm in love. But seriously ah, he's such an adorable boy. You MUST watch UP when you're free (even if you aren't, make time!)