Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 \ 12:10 PM
I keep blogging these day. I wonder if it's a bad thing.

On Tuesday we had a class excursion to some agrotech farm @ Kranji as part of our TTM (Travel and Tourism Management) mod. Stuff like this makes lesson more interesting. Travelling to our destination on the bus, sitting through this damn-boring-yet-interesting-because-my-annoying-classmates-kept-joking-around talk, having a little shopping spree (my friends, not me) in their mini mart.

I felt like a Secondary School girl again :)


My mates for the final sem.
They are full of crap really. REALLY.


:)

This was taken on the bus,
on the way to the farm.