Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Monday, October 19, 2009 \ 1:15 AM
I type, You read

Short little posts, here & there.

15Oct: Not knowing what time my fyp meeting ends is troublesome because it makes difficult to plan what time we (Kylie & I, where's Chinny!!) should meet and at where. What makes things worse? The odd showtimes available to us. Blah dee blaaaah, we caught the 9:25pm show @ Jurong Point, one bus journey away from home. Except we didn't manage to hop onto any bus or train :/ Instead, a comfy and quick cab. Heh heh. I ENJOYED THE SHOW (and although I've already gotten my hands on the book I've yet to begin). That's the joy of buying books isn't it? Reading whenever you feel like it :) For the young lady who sat through the movie with me, here's a wet sloppy kiss for you. Ha! MORE MOVIES OK?!

16Oct: We used to address her as Steph, Stephanie and/or Steph Chia. But now, she's called Noelle. Oh, I missed out on the introduction. She's my Secondary School friend and no, we weren't very close. Except for the B Syllabus Chinese we attended together @ Dunearn Secondary, we didn't really talk much :x

She has this newly opened deli located @ One Marina Boulevard, #B1-04. Yes I know, how stupid of me to have not taken pictures of the PLACE ITSELF. But I didn't miss out on a couple of foodie shots :) Take a look!

(Don't you find this cute: What meant to be 3 of us visiting her deli turned out into a group of 7 when 3 separate groups bump into one another..hmmmmm)


Tiramisu
May not look like it, but it's a huge bowl of Tiramisu and the moment you put it in your mouth you just go "Mmmm......"

Unfortunately, this thing cost $7.
Fortunately, I got it for free.

I THINK this one's called Panna Cotta (something to that effect). It's an Italian dessert. Very, very creamy/rich in coconut and sweetened with caramel. I think the nutty additionals were fragrant and nice to munch on.

Hot Mocha
This was what I ordered and no regrets whatsoever. Not too bitter or sweet. Just the way it's suppose to be. Pretty patterns on all her foamy drinks, plus point!









Hot Chocolate
I can't comment because I didn't get to dip my tastebuds in that cup of hot chocolate. Whoops :x












After drinks @ the deli, we had to fill our hungry tummy(s) - or was it just mine - at urmm..shit I forgot what that place called :/ Lau Pat Sat I think. Heh....Food food food, makes my world go round (like my tummy).

SHALL BLOG AGAIN SOON! <3