( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 \ 12:03 AM
Just for 2 mintues, let me daydream.
Dear diary, I'm getting that wave of materialism.
I want a new laptop.
I want a new cellphone.
I want a better camera.
I want to buy books.
I want to sign up for countless of tour packages - I WANT TO TRAVEL.
I want to sit through 5 movies at one go.
I want to shop for clothes.
I want to get more bags.
I want
more money.
I need a slap on my face.
I need to snap back to reality.
I need to be contended.
I need to learn to appreciate what's before me.
I need to continue with my RJ.
Poof.