( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Sunday, October 25, 2009 \ 9:55 PM
Somebody shower me with patience please.
Dear diary,
there are things for me to mumble and grumble to you about
again.
I feel wrong for being angry with the kids.
I feel angry at myself for being impatient with the kids.
It's a perfect day to say:
It's been one helluva day. Sigh. Halfway through feeling agitated/annoyed/#@&$%^, I questioned myself. Whether or not a person like me is suited for the job @ all.
MONEY, I'm not afraid or ashamed to say, is what keeps me going. OF COURSE with
an extremely wonderful colleague/friend by my side and the
best-boss-in-the-world, everything lightens up. Okay, now I feel stupid for having that
dumb thought (of whether I'm suited or not).
Instead of having negative blood flowing through me, shouldn't I be telling myself to work even harder?! (Even if they step on my toes deliberately, paint on me, irritate-the-shit-outta-me,
the list goes on......) I told my family, the next time I feel this way again. I'll immediately imagine they're dollar bills.
I know they are afterall just......
children.
I'm sorry for getting all heated up.