( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 \ 10:14 PM
'cause I don't want to speak these words
At first I thought things were simple and I didn't think much of it, but last night when I entered your room and saw you cry, I felt the world fall on my shoulders. I felt
numb. In normal circumstances, it always have been me whom shed those tears. I laid in bed and fell asleep a troubled person.
I remember 3 distinctive events you cried:
(1) When mommy & daddy nearly ended up in a divorce
(2) When you broke off with that dumb girl
(3) When grandpa passed away
Other silly matters weren't worth your tears & I wish this is going to be another one of those
supposedly-fatal-but-somehow-everything-turns-out-perfectly-fine case.
(Mommy, you're going to be fine.....right?)
I for one, believe in miracles -
so proof me right already