Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Saturday, November 07, 2009 \ 11:35 PM
D for Don't Eat Fattyfood

I've not blogged for quite awhile because I haven't been doing anything particularly interesting. But since the last time I blogged till now, I've already celebrated 2 birthdays and there is going to be another 2 coming up (within the next two weeks). Oh man. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be complaining :(

Where there are celebrations, there are food.
When there's nothing to do, I search for food.
Where there's food, there are fats.

And the bloody treadmill has to die on me of all times, NOW.



When I can't burn off the fats, I become fat. And I feel like a pig.



Starting tomorrow, no fried food/snacks/anything capable of making me ultra bulky.