Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Thursday, November 12, 2009 \ 8:33 PM
This Is It


My friend got us FREE tickets to Michael Jackson's movie, so even though the movie started at 9:40pm, even though knowing I've to travel all the way to woodlands, even though I was extremely lazy to step outta house...I ended up going anyway.

I wouldn't exactly call it a movie. It's mostly behind-the-scenes plus snippets of music videos, but what made it cool were the sound/visual effects, along with my two insane girlfriends. She was literally dancing in her sit - no I'm not kidding. But that's what make her who she is :)

So anyway, this week instead of two days at school, I'll be there for 4 days. Bummer, bummer, BUMMER!

Things to look forward to? SATURDAY, it's yet anoooother birthday celebration. But this time, from my Secondary School. Which means I'll be meeting people I've not seen in a long while. Yay or nay? I'll fill you later. And, NEXT FRIDAY 'cause finally I'll be getting a shade or two tanner. Whoopee. I feel fair/pale/white/sickly/unhealthy.

I read somewhere that "Getting sun exposure is essential to our health, it promotes over well being." That gives me a reason to bask under the sunlight huh? Except, I'll be slapping on loads of sunblock (for my own benefit.....eventually) Oh please I want the tan minus freckles, minus skin peeling, minus UV damage.

Am I asking for too much? HAHA. Whatever. Bye!