( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Friday, December 25, 2009 \ 11:11 PM
Have yourself a merry, merry Christmas
Wow, wee. About a week back, dear Chinny spread her wings and flew to "the land of rising sun" as they call it. Envious and missing her presence at the same time, but now HELLO AGAIN my friend - you are back, safe and sound in one whole piece...I hope? Heh.
Yesterday was the eve of Christmas. With the
fake Christmas tree and its blinking lights in the background, my family along with my brother's group of friends celebrated the occasion. I do wonder thou, if it's a celebration for me - when all I did was fill my plate with food, gobble them down, strolled around the house to pass time, exchanged words/glances with mommy, daddy & grandma. Nevertheless, I'm glad I was with my family <3
When the clock struck twelve last night, my cellphone buzzed and received greetings from family/friends. My grandma and dad had already gone deep into sleep way before midnight, while my mother accompanied me, wished me, surrendered and went off to bed as well.
By 2am, I was still wide awake. Dead bored. Thank goodness I have owls as friends. (I'M JOKING!) Hahaha. Kailing, Sheri and I - my recent late night chitchat buddies went to WCP for supper and to pass time I guess? I'm ever so glad our meetups are increasing (even if it means meeting at 2:15 in the morning and returning home at......6:30am was it?) I love impromptu outings like that, but I love my friends even more.
Hohoho.
The first day of Christmas is coming to an end.
Lunch party at my paternal grandmother's (Ah-ma) side - not comments. Always the same old stuff :) The whole time, I was only looking forward to returning home and ripping the giftwraps apart. Thank you mommy, daddy, korkor and porpor for the presents.
Have a happy Christmas!
P.S. I still remember exactly one year ago, I had my first white Christmas - complete with snow. Oh how I miss the chilly weather.