( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 \ 9:29 PM
Hello holidays :)
HELLO ME DARLINGS :)
It's been a couple of days since my kick-ass holiday begun (not that ass-kicking
actually yet). But next week onwards, my activities will commence. Stay tuned!
Today Kylie & I had Subway for lunch - we're trying to find means and ways to spend quality time (since we've got our own commitments which sadly clashes head-on with our free days).
DAMN. Sorry :( Even if it was just an hour or so, I'm utterly glad for the time well spent. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Tomorrow, I'm going on a shopping spree and YOU'RE NOT INVITED! Shopping spree, not for myself but for my beloved family and friends. I hope my fickle-ness won't get the better of me. Hur hur :/
I have this sudden urge to bake - more specifically, bake fruit tarts. And I want to share them with you! Except, I don't know if I'll be able to. Like by the time I pass them to you, they would have gone bad. Sigh.
Looks good huh? I'll find a good time to bake. Goodnight, the people I love.