Note:

This blog's existence is just between me and you. I don't blog often, but will try to make it habit.
DON'T LINK ME!

Chat:



Links:

Friendster

( Kaleidoscope of colours )

Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 \ 12:38 AM
It's a chilly, chilly night



On the first of this month, I planned to blog. But of course, my half-heartedness got the better of me. But now at 12:16am, a chilly December night, I'll blog a little just for the fun of it.

Just over the weekend, a few of the Lollipoppers (including myself) along with a student of ours + my boss's friend teamed up and garnered a considerable sum of funds for the Children's Cancer Foundation. Thank goodness for the Standard Charted marathon which brought in the crowd.

Dear secondary school friends, guess who I bumped into halfway through? The infamous Mr. Jonathan Goh. We crossed paths but nothing more than that - no hi, no bye, no wave, no nothing. I wonder if he saw/recognised me. 'Cause our eyes definitely met - or so I think. He loss some weight, and let's all hope he's leading a good life now.

-------------

I caught New Moon just now with mommy dearest - she's my Twilight partner. Haha. We're looking forward to the 3rd sequel, hooray hooray!

Part of my lesson is going to be held at Snow City tomorrow. FYI, Rachel has never been there before. All I hear are negative comments, but I'll just judge for myself when I go there tomorrow (Monday).

After this week, the holidays officially commences. 3 weeks. Not too long, not too short. What did I just say? Did I just say not too long? O.o zzzzz. GOODNIGHT, I'm going to bed now.

Cheers to a delightful week!