( Kaleidoscope of colours )
Hope, dangles on a string,
like slow spinning redemption.
Winding in and winding out,
the shine of it has caught my eye.
And roped me in,
So mesmerizing and so hypnotizing.
I am captivated, I am ...
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 \ 10:59 AM
My Awesome Red Bag (At last!)
Omg, check out my awesome red bag. HAHAHA. It's my second time buying something off the internet - I'm suppose to wait a couple of weeks before it arrives at my doorstep. I was browsing through online-shopping sites and I came across this korean site
http://www.zipia.net/ which has pretty neat stuff!
Got to know this site through, THIS site
http://smoochiezz.livejournal.com/, it has sprees from Taiwan, Korea, USA and UK. I online-window-shop quite a lot and 2 nights ago, I just couldn't resist the temptation and with support from my very supportive mother I BOUGHT IT. I've been searching high and low for my dark red sling bag. I pray pray pray pray pray it turns out the same way (if not,
better) than how it looks on the site.
I'm so excited! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Is it the whole festive mood that's churning up my appetite to
buy shop? Omg, I feel like heading out right now to buy all the gifts I have to buy - except, with not much clue as to what to get for my family and friends.
NEVERMIND.
So long and farewell!